On July 3rd of this year, I took my 2002 Acura RSX Type S to have the AC repaired. I do 95% of my own work, but this was kind of a strange problem, so I took my car into the dealer. I was able to get a loaner car.I was notified that the cooling fan was cutting out, and they ordered the part, but it was delayed as the dealer had gotten the fan blades, and not the actual motor. They finally got the fan motor, and I was informed the car was repaired on Thursday July 11th.I picked the car up on Thursday July 11th, and not very far into the drive on the way home, it was obvious that the AC was still not fixed, and would stop cooling intermittently.I contacted Dennis again at the dealer to let him know that the car was still not cooling properly, and that I wanted to get the car back in to be repaired right. The dealership is 45 minutes to an hour away from me, so it is an inconvenience to have to go back again. Dennis told me that he did not have any loaner cars, but could take it back in on Saturday July 13th. I looked under the hood while I had the car back, and noticed that that several things had been left off of my car. The high and low pressure AC caps, bolt that holds the air intake to the core support, cabling was not tucked into the slot by the battery, 1 clip on the upper side of the bumper cover and 1 on the lower side of the bumper cover, 4 screws on the bottom of the bumper cover, and a tab that I did not remember being broken. Dennis said he would get these items taken care of when I brought the car back in.When I took the car back in, I showed Dennis and others all of the factory hardware that was missing, and I spoke to a service technician about the possible causes of the AC problem.I was contacted a few days later indicating that the car needed an AC clutch and coil, and that the bill would be 1200 to 1300 for the repair. I ok’d them to proceed. I was informed on the 19th of July that the car was repaired, but I was unable to pick it up until the 22nd. The bill had been adjusted to around 1000, but I still had paid around 1500 for the two repairs, and the first time I do not believe there was any issue with the fan itself, and I inquired about it, but nobody ever answered to that directly, and I’m sure the fan was probably thrown away.I picked the car up on July 22nd, and when I got in the car, the fuel light was on, and the gauge was at the very bottom. I drove to the Shell on the corner of 96th and Allisonville and filled up the tank which took 12.7 gallons on a 13.1 gallon tank. I realize for testing they had to run the car, and I probably brought it in with a quarter of a tank. You would think after spending 1500 on the repair, that two or three gallons could have been put in the car instead of leaving it totally empty.After I got home again, I thought I would verify that the proper factory hardware had been installed from everything that was left off, but a bunch of incorrect items were installed on the car. It looked like whatever could be made to work was put on the car, and a couple clips on the bumper cover were still missing. I spoke with Nancy Cline, and she spoke with Ed Parker, and I took pictures of what was installed on my car, and what was supposed to be there. I have another Acura with the proper hardware so that I could show the difference. I received one other email from Nancy with Ed Parker copied in, asking what specifically they were looking at. I had previously spelled out and had pictures of what was there. I never heard anything else. I finally sent an email to both Nancy Cline and Ed Parker to which I never got any response. I indicated that the dealership should pay for new factory hardware, and reimburse me 25.00 for my trouble for having to come back. I purchased one of my Acura cars new there, and I buy lots of parts, and have a stockpile of items to keep them going. I did not think I was asking too much for the dealer to make things right after the way I was treated, but I guess they do not care. Just read the reviews here, and that is obvious.